About hot plate welding
Hot plate welding is a welding process that uses a heating plate to weld two plastic parts together. The weld ribs on each part are brought into contact with the hot plate. Heat is transferred to the weld ribs to melt it. The heating plates are then removed and the parts are pressed until they are bonded to each other.
Hot plate welding process three stages
The two parts are brought into contact with the heating plate. Heat is transferred to the weld ribs to soften them. Also known as the "hot melt stage."
The component is removed from the heating plate and the heating plate is retracted therefrom. Also known as the "interval phase."
Put the components together and apply pressure until the weld cools. Also known as the "pressing phase"
SC (gear) series hot plate machine overview
The SC series hot plate machine is the most accurate hot plate welding machine on the market. The three-axis servo drive is professionally programmed to provide precise speed and displacement control. Precision gear racks drive three-axis motion. The up and down movement is driven by the left and right dual power, which is suitable for welding large products. The frame structure is designed for high stability and long service life.
Excellent plastic welding performance attracts customers from all walks of life around the world. Servo-driven hot plate welding is suitable for applications requiring robust welding, hermetic sealing and components with complex geometries.
1.3 Axis servo drive: The upper and lower plates and the heated plate provide fast and accurate speed and displacement control for consistent and consistent welding.
2. The mold quick change system, automatic clamping jaws, easy to remove and install the mold.
3. Record the previous 50 cycle data, providing an accurate history of monitoring quality.
4.32 sets of product welding parameters storage, allowing effective setting and adjustment of process parameters.
5. Siemens PLC and color touch screen HMI provide intuitive machine control.
6. Chinese and English dual language.
7. The automatic teach mode eliminates the guesswork of the initial process setup.
8. Multiple temperature control zones; maximum temperature: 500 °C to maintain isothermal heating tools.
9. Heated tube burnout and open circuit thermocouple monitoring can be stopped in the event of a fault.
10. Thermal expansion compensation technology maintains the center position of the heating tool while allowing thermal expansion.
11. Interlocking pneumatic safety doors with safety barriers protect the operator from heating tools and machinery.
12. Top mounted, ducted, steel hood, 12" diameter vents connected to the air venting system to safely drain any gas from the welding process.
13. The internal lighting illuminates the internal working area.
SC series hot plate machine model and specifications
W1950 L2700 X H3050
L1060 x W600
L1750 x W600
Welding maximum length rubber parts
Front door opening height
Maximum distance between the upper and lower moving plates
Upper moving plate moving distance
Lower moving plate moving distance
Hot mold moving distance
Number of temperature control zones
Mold replacement direction
3-phase AC380V 50HZ
3-phase AC380V 50HZ